Final GamePlay | C++ 3D Game Tutorial Series #46 | Early Access
The source code of the 46th tutorial of the C++ 3D Game Tutorial Series is now available in early access for the Patrons!
In this tutorial we will finally implement the final gameplay!
The final gameplay is featured by the following aspects:
- the game is composed of potentially infinite number of levels,
- at each level, a maximum score and a timer are assigned,
- the player (the spaceship) will have to collect special game items (green boxes) in order to earn points,
- the green boxes will spawn randomly around the map and, at some point, after few seconds, they will start to fly out,
- other game items (like asteroids, terrain) are added to the map in order to prevent the player to earn points,
- the goal of the player is to reach or overcome the maximum score before the time expires: (if the maximum score is reached, the player can access the next level, otherwise he/she will be constrained to restart from the first level)
Here is the link : https://www.patreon.com/posts/95600366
I hope you'll enjoy it!
Thank you for all your support and Happy Holidays!